Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Nicole's List 51-75

I am still grasping at straws for my last two. I think I am going to take the next few Christmas days to ponder over my last two goals for the next year. Maybe seeing my family will help put some more ideas into my perspective. So, for now, here's #51-75. Happy Holidays! Good luck with any other lists you may be creating. And we'll meet back here again a little closer to the new year!

51. Take old clothes to Goodwill (not just have them sit in my trunk)
52. Make pasta from scratch
53. Go to that little bookstore on Main Street again and buy something.
54. Go camping more than once this year.
55. Finish my teaching portfolio before I finish student teaching.
56. Watch a sunrise
57. Write a poem
58. Support a local farm
59. Backup my computer
60. Backup blog posts
61. Buy a birdfeeder (& put it up, obviously)
62. Read a book about a historical time period I don’t know much about.
63. Support my library
64. Rewrite my philosophy of education & classroom management plan
65. Go to a literary event (poetry reading, book club, something).
66. Increase my endurance
67. Visit my Grandmother’s grave
68. Go to a state I’ve never been before
69. Watch “To Have and Have Not”
70. Try a new recipe each month
71. Send thank you cards for any gifts or nice gestures
72. Play in the rain
73. Go to a karaoke bar
74. Expand my first day of school plan
75. Actually Study for the Social Studies Praxis Exam

No comments: